1. Forresters Car Club sealed surface rally challenge in accordance with the General Regulations of the Motor Sport United Kingdom, (incorporating the provisions of the International Sporting Code of the FIA), and these Rally Challenge 2019 Regulations.
2. The championship will be held under:
– The general and technical regulations of the Motor Sport UK.
– These regulations.
– The supplementary regulations as issued for each of the qualifying
– Any bulletins or additional regulations as issued by the championship
organisers or the organisers of each qualifying round.
3. The Championship coordinator is Dan Saunders
E-Mail- Dan.email@example.com Tel- 07710696009
4. All participants must be fully paid up members of FCC in 2019
5. Entries must be made for each event under Forresters car club, this can be under a dual membership with another club.
6. This championship will consist of only sealed surface events and only the events listed in the calendar will be eligible to score points. There will be 10 events to choose from.
7. The championships will work on a best 5 score principal, being the best 5 scores gained over the year will be totaled up to make the final score for that competitor.
8. Scoring system:
Place / Points
1st = 25
2nd = 20
3rd = 18
4th = 15
5th = 12
6th = 10
7th = 8
8th = 6
9th = 4
10th = 3
11th = 2
DNF = 1
9. In the event of a tie at the end of the year it will revert back to the competitor who has the highest average points per event. E.G 100 points from 4 events = 25.
10. All protests must be logged no later than 7 days after results are posted/mailed. All registered competitors will need to provide an up to date email address for correspondence and to receive results.
Steve Blackham Motor Repairs
R1- 24th March Tour of Caerwent
R2- 6th April Get it Sideways Down Ampney
R3- 4th May Corinium Stages Down Ampney
R4- 5th May Dixies challenge Epynt
R5- 16th June Midsummer Caerwent
R6- 7th July Brawdy Stages
R7- 28th July Harry Flatters Rally Epynt
R8- 7th September Three Shire stages (Multi-venue)
R9- 29th September Patriot stages Caerwent
R10- 20th October – Merlin Stages @ Pembrey