1. Forresters Car Club Stage Rally Challenge will be organised in accordance with the General Regulations of Motorsport UK, (incorporating the provisions of the International Sporting Code of the FIA), and these Stage Rally Challenge 2020 Regulations.
2. The championship will be held under: – The general and technical regulations of the Motorsport UK. – These regulations. – The supplementary regulations as issued for each of the qualifying rounds. – Any bulletins or additional regulations as issued by the championship organisers or the organisers of each qualifying round.
3. The Championship coordinator is Dan Saunders E-Mail- Dan.firstname.lastname@example.org Tel- 07710696009
4. All participants must be fully paid up members of Forresters Car Club in 2020
5. Entries must be made for each event under Forresters Car Club, this can be under a dual membership with another club.
6. This championship will consist of only sealed surface events and only the events listed in the calendar will be eligible to score points. There will be 11 events to choose from.
7. The championships will work on a best 5 score principal, being the best 5 scores gained over the year will be totalled up to make the final score for that competitor.
8. Scoring system:
Place / Points
1st = 25
2nd = 20
3rd = 18
4th = 15
5th = 12
6th = 10
7th = 8
8th = 6
9th = 4
10th = 3
11th = 2
DNF = 1
9. In the event of a tie at the end of the year it will revert back to the competitor who has the highest average points per event. E.G 100 points from 4 events = 25.
10. All protests must be logged no later than 7 days after results are posted/mailed. All registered competitors will need to provide an up to date email address for correspondence and to receive results.
Steve Blackham Motor Repairs
R1 – 29th March – Tour of Caerwent, Caerwent
R2 – 4th April – Get it Sideways Stages, Down Ampney
R3 – 2nd May – Corinium Stages, Down Ampney
R4 – 3rd May – Dixies Challenge, Epynt
R5 – 23rd May – Red Dragon IT Stages, Down Ampney
R6 – 7th June – Abingdon Car-nival, Abingdon
R7 – 28th June – MidSummer Caerwent, Caerwent
R8 – 30th August – Mewla Stages, Epynt
R9 – 27th September – Patriot Stages, Caerwent
R10 – 11th October – Merlin Stages, Pembrey
R11 – 7th November – Buith Showground Stages, Builth Wells